Using Copy Order
- Login to the B2B Application.
- Click on Order Status and locate the WIP or submitted order
- Click the Copy icon in the Tools column.
- Select the catalog for the new order.
- Select the number of shipments and shipment dates for the new order.
- Select whether or not you want to copy Products Only or Products and Quantities.
- Click Create New Order
The application will review the order to determine if products are still available. If all products and quantities are available, you will be taken directly into the order where you can edit, review and/or submit it. If any products or quantities are no longer available, the Validation Results will be displayed letting you know if the products and quantities you wish to order are available. If you choose to move forward with the order, click Accept. You will then be taken into the updated copied order where you can edit, review and/or submit.