Inventory can be downloaded into an Excel Spreadsheet in the Application. You can choose to download a catalog's current inventory, or a catalog's current and future inventory if the future inventory is available.
1. Click on Check Inventory
2. If multiple catalogs are available, Select the catalog you would like to access
3. Near the top, click on either the Download current inventory for this catalog link, or the Download current and future inventory for this catalog link
4. A new window will appear where you will enter your email address, then Click on the "Send me the Inventory Link" option
5. You will receive an email shortly. Click on the "Download the Inventory Document" link to download an Excel Spreadsheet with the catalog Inventory
- Email Us
- North America: Support provided 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday, Mountain Time (excluding holidays) Email: email@example.com Phone: 1-877-757-3681 (option 4, Support Desk) Europe: Support provided 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday, Paris Time (excluding holidays) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +33 1 45 55 98 18 Inquiries received outside of normal business hours will be handled within four hours the following business day.