Create an Order to create a brand new order - whether a large pre-season order or a quick reorder.
Here are the basic steps of creating a new order using the Classic method. Additional Tools and options are described in several other articles.
* Please note that some initial steps will be different when iV GUIDE is present. If iV GUIDE is not present you will not be presented with an order method choice.
Note: the application conforms to web standards where blue indicates action required, green means success and orange means warning.
Creating a New Order
- Login to the B2B application.
- Click on Create an Order.
- If iV GUIDE is present, (supplier specific) Click the ordering preference “Classic, quick".
- Click on Select a Catalog to select the catalog you want to order from. Or if iV GUIDE is present click on the catalog cover image.
- If you only have one store, you may proceed to finding products. If you have more than one store, the shipment window to select a location will automatically open. Search for the store and select it. If desired, modify the ship date; enter Retailer’s PO or Shipment Name. Click Save.
- Click on a search method to select the way you want to search for products:
- Choose Search to do a simple search by product name or item number.
- Choose Category to search for products by category. Click on the category or sub-category to view all products in that category.
- Choose Product List Lookup to search for multiple products at once with or without quantities. Select your product identifier of item number, SKU, UPC, or EAN (options vary by supplier). Enter a list by keying the information separated by commas or paste columns from a spreadsheet. *A separate Product List Lookup user guide is available with detailed instructions.
- Click on the plus sign, item number, product name, or available colors to add the product to your order on the right. If your search results are by style/color, you can also click on the individual color name or image to add specific colors to your order.
- Add quantities or continue searching for products and add them to your order.
- Click on when you are ready to finalize and submit your order.
- Complete the order finalization information and review order details. Order finalization steps vary by brand, but you will likely have to enter a PO number, select a ship method and order terms. Required items are displayed in red.
- Click Submit Order when you have verified the information is correct.
- Or Click Edit Order to return to the order and make modifications.
- After submitting your order, check the order confirmation. Download to Excel or preview and print if needed.